Terms and Conditions
MOMO Media is to deliver all final designs after the full payment is done. MOMO Media retains full ownership of all concepts and working files that are not part of the final version of designs approved by the client. MOMO Media is not responsible for any sort of errors that occur during the use of designs by clients/marketers/print companies/ or any third party involved.
Author’s Corrections: Author’s Corrections are changes made /asked to take place by the client after submission of initially supplied content which was already used by the designer/developer for creating the design. Such changes are charged at the price of $135.00 per hour as Author’s Corrections. This usually is for Graphic Design and Branding.
This is an example: You ask us to design your logo for “Sam CCTV Sydney” and the quote is for creating logos/artwork for this business. After the design process started, you share with us that now you have changed the business name and it is “SamTV Sydney”.
Ownership: You, the client, have ownership of the final design for any sort of use for your business. MOMO Media yet retains the right to use the final designs, or any versions of the designs created in the process, within printed and online portfolios and/or promotions published digitally or printed. The client also gives MOMO Media permission to use the business name, and/or website address on the MOMO Media website. MOMO Media is not responsible for the purchase of copyright for the artworks created (logo or any other designs) and it is the client who can copyright the design and/or seek a trademark.
Payment: Prices are 50% payable upfront and 50% before delivery of the final files. The client understands that the final design belongs to MOMO Media until paid in full. If the agreement comes to a termination point, MOMO Media owns the designs, concepts and artworks drafted and/or created and has the right to complete, exhibit, and/or sell the design. Therefore, the client understands that MOMO Media owns all the design concepts created before the final design. The client understands that once the final invoice is paid in full, the client has the right to use only the final designs approved by the client, but not any of the concepts initially provided. The client understands that MOMO Media reserves the right to display the artworks/designs for business promotional use including social media.
If there is a discount or special offer applied to the quote or both parties agreed on a deal, the full invoice amount is payable prior to commencing work
Work Delays: Illness, injury, or other events beyond MOMO Media’s control, such as fire, theft, computer failure, etc. may result in a delay of unpredictable length.
Performance Liability: MOMO Media does not warrant that the functions supplied by design(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the design(s) is with client. In no event will MOMO Media be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the reproduction of, or appearance of the design, even if MOMO Media has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Agreement Termination: The client has the right to terminate this Agreement if, MOMO Media fails to complete the design by any deadline that has been submitted and agreed upon in writing. If agreement is terminated for any reason other than failure to deliver within agreed-upon timeframe, MOMO Media will only charge you their time spent on job up until that point. If the client decides to pull out of Agreement at any point after work concepts have been completed and presented, MOMO Media has the right to charge you for their time spent on the project up until that point.
- The website will be built on WooCommerce
- Pages included: Clients choose what pages they want. Based on the client’s need, all pages will be designed and uploaded to the website
- The website layout will be mobile friendly and responsive.
- The client provides hosting, domain, SSL
- The client is providing the logo for the website
- MOMO Media can assist you to choose a good reliable host for your website.
- The client provides all content including text, product photos and details, and photos for the website
- If integration of a form from a 3rd party website is required and it is in this quote, MOMO Media requires full access to the relevant account.
- If the quote is for an eCommerce website, the client is responsible for the purchase of any premium plugins if required for example Australia Post plugin for shipping fee calculations- unless it is included in the quote
- If the quote is for an eCommerce website, payment gateways integration like PayPal, Stripe, Square, eWay, products, and all information relevant to the product such as price, title, quantity, stock numbers, … is the responsibility of the customer to provide.
- MOMO Media is entitled to display the MOMO Media logo as the website developer at the bottom of the pages. This should stay there at least for a minimum of 3 years.
All invoices are payable within 15 calendar days of the date of issue unless otherwise agreed. The client is responsible for all debt collection fees, legal fees, and court fees that may be incurred as a result of the client’s failure to pay invoices within 15 calendar days of the date of issue.
You will have automatically full ownership of the final designs delivered to you after full payment of the invoice.
You are advised to read these terms and conditions before confirming the acceptance of the terms and conditions in this document. Please make sure you read and understand all of the above agreements. Contact MOMO Media if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms.